1. The Lord says “2018 is our Year of Flourishing.” Psalm 92:12-14. “The righteous shall flourish like the palm tree: he shall grow like a cedar in Lebanon.13 Those that be planted in the house of the LORD shall flourish in the courts of our God.14 They shall still bring forth fruit in old age; they shall be fat and flourishing” Psalm 92:12-14 . No more reproach, no more poverty no more sickness, it is flourishing. Get ready to put on spiritual weight this year. No leanest in your spirit any more.
2. The Lord says you shall flourish like a palm tree. Meaning everything within and around you shall produce great results. There will be no wastage in your life. You will not suffer waste -family- wise, ministry -wise or career-wise.
3. The Lord says those that be planted in the court of the Lord shall flourish. Your flourishing is predicated on the degree of your planting in the vineyard of God. Your relationship with The Master Jesus Christ.
4. In the year 2018 the Lord says he will settle you. But the God of all grace, who hath called us unto his eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after that ye have suffered a while, make you perfect, stablish, strengthen, settle you. 1 Pet 5:10 Cause you and your family to flourish. If you think, you have flourished before wait till the end of this year 2018!
5. This year you shall produce fruit. Your body that is fruitless shall be fruitful. Your womb that was sealed shall be opened. You shall give birth to ‘mental’ and physical children.
6. “Get ready to bear fruit. Get ready to win souls. Get ready to flourish materially, physically, financially, ministerially, academically and matrimonially.” Says the spirit of the Lord.
7. God says as you seek him, and fellowship with him in prayer, particularly Morning Prayer he will lay his hands on you to bless you and set you apart for his work this year. Men you never expect to meet in life shall meet you, governors, men of credible nobility, highly placed men in the society shall be sent to lay hands on you and help your destiny move forward.
8. The Lord say “where you have been failing and struggling for years, God will give you uncommon victory.” He will prosper you.
9. The Lord says you will not just have this year, you shall have left overs.
10. The Lord commands us to go and “Meet the physical and financial need of the poor. Make the church relevant to the society, Go beyond the four walls of church and reach to the needy in the society.”
11. God is calling us to Holy Living. Stop living in sin and so that your prayers will not be hindered.
12. The Lord is warning you: don’t say it is the year of flourishing and begin to misbehave. Work hard.
“Enter not into the path of the wicked, and go not in the way of evil men. 15 Avoid it, pass not by it, turn from it, and pass away.”Prov 4:14-15
13.The Lord is warning fake pastors, ministers and prophets who do not hear God and are prophesying- That are saying peace when there is no peace. He said: By sword and famine shall those prophets be consumed.”Then said I, Ah, Lord GOD! behold, the prophets say unto them, Ye shall not see the sword, neither shall ye have famine; but I will give you assured peace in this place.
14. Then the LORD said unto me, The prophets prophesy lies in my name: I sent them not, neither have I commanded them, neither spake unto them: they prophesy unto you a false vision and divination, and a thing of sought, and the deceit of their heart. 15 Therefore thus saith the LORD concerning the prophets that prophesy in my name, and I sent them not, yet they say, Sword and famine shall not be in this land; By sword and famine shall those prophets be consumed.”Jer 14:13-15
14.In 2018 there will be fresh anointing, impartation of His power. His broken altars shall be repaired. He has promised good health to His children.
15.In 2018, Build your life on the cornerstone of faith. 1 Peter 2:4-8 Because you are, Chosen of God, Precious, and are being built upon the chief cornerstone: Be part of God’s spiritual house (1 Corinthians 3:16; John 1:42). Be part of the holy priesthood. Offer yourself up as spiritual sacrifices, acceptable to God by Jesus Christ, who is the Chief Cornerstone.
16.The enemy wants to put you in caskets. The enemy wants you dead but He will not allow the enemy to cut our lives short. Rather he will set a table before us in the presence of our enemies. All that the enemy threw at you to frustrate you will not work because He has built a hedge around you.
Prophecy To the world.
17.The Lord says strange things will happen this year that will show that His coming is near.2018 is a year of strange change. Peculiar happenings globally.
18. Prophecy to America.
God says he has an agenda for bringing Trump to power. ‘Trump is my trump card and he cannot be removed until he has achieved the purpose I brought him to power.’ I use foolish things to confound the wise says the Lord. God says America should return to him .God is warning the church in America, yeah the Western world generally to repair “Their fallen altars.”
19. Prophecy to Canada
Canada is treading on a dangerous route by ignoring her Maker and He is a patient God. Canada should return to God. Otherwise he will treat them as he has always treated the Jews when they go and flirt with idols. He hand them over to their enemies.
20. Prophecy to Nigeria
God is warning Nigeria and Nigerians to stop practising corruption. Righteousness exalts a nation but sin is a reproach to any people. Prov 14:34.God is saying Nigeria must destroy the altars of Corruption, greediness, tribalism and nepotism. And raise altars of integrity, honesty, transparency, and the economy will flourish again.
21. Prophecy to the churches globally.
Repair the fallen altars. The church has abandoned the cross, the ministers today are preaching another gospel. Like a chicken looking down instead of living like an eagle, looking up to Jesus the author and finisher of their faith .God wants the ministers to as matter of urgency have a paradigm shift.
1. Retrace their steps. “You do err not knowing the scripture.” God is calling the church to return to the Bible and learn of their Master Jesus Christ and follow his footsteps. Go back to basic. Preach righteousness, integrity, holiness, and everything that exalts God. Anything but verbose prosperity and materialism!
2. Reach to New Frontiers and Territories. Go ye into territories that the enemy is holding the forte and conquer them for Me like Joshua did to the land of Canaan. “Destroy altars of idols that are spreading in the world .Embrace the Spirit of Elijah and restore things for the coming of thy Lord is near. John 4:34-35, John 9:4.
3. Let the ministers run to the altars Pray and Fast:Let them weep, mourn, repent of their atrocities and pray unto me says the Spirit of the Lord and I will teach them what to say to my people.
4. I am Love. God says He is still the God of love, not wishing that any man should perish but all should come to repentance. Anyone that will come to him he will save.
5. What to preach? Thy Lord says some ministers are “asking what they will preach if they don’t preach prosperity and tithing? God says: “And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand. 8 Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, and raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give. Matt 10:7-8
Pastor Amos Dada is the Senior Pastor and District Superintendent Christ Apostolic Church Bethel Toronto. He is the Convener of International Gathering of Eagles Conferences and President, Canadian Institute of Leadership and Development.